Bible Study Lesson:
Proverbs 12: 1-28
What are the characteristics of wise man according to Proverbs 12?
- Ready to accept criticism
- Ready to admit correction
- His plans are just
- Built his house on rock, strong foundation
- He cares for the needs of his animals!
- Knows how to escape from trouble
- Ready to listen to advice
- He overlooks the insult
- His testimonies are true – Trustworthy
- His speech brings healing
- Joy in his heart
- Keeps his knowledge to himself!
- He is cautious in his friendship
- His ways lead to life and immortality
Ask yourself following questions, and think of any situations in which you acted in certain ways.
- How do I react to criticism? (Positive or negative)
- Do I admit mistakes and accept corrections?
- How do I plan my daily activities? (Keep it to last moment!)
- What is the basis or motivation of my actions? (Why do I do what I do?)
- Do I take counsel for important decisions?
- How do I react to insult?
- Am I trustworthy to others?
- How do I make friends?
- Am I a good administrator of my time? (Diligence and Discipline)
- Also check out: Proverbs – The Navigators
If you are blessed with this Bible study, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook or your preferred social media network. Thank you!
—Amit Christian (BibleSEO Editor)