“The tension between Science and Theology arise only when scientific theories have been extended to philosophy of life and meaning.”
Definition of Science:
- Science is the knowledge perceived by experiments and observations.
- It is the knowledge about facts and the relationships between them.
- Any scientific theory is based of series of experiments, and should have reproducibility and verifications in order to be true.
Two Laws of Thermodynamics:
First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can not be created nor be destroyed. it can change from in form to the other.
- It means that all the processes are Conservative and not creative.
- And therefore the beginning of all things must have been accomplished by some other means which are above the Laws of nature. Therefore, it is inaccessible to the science.
Second Law of Thermodynamics states that there is always degradation of energy, whenever energy changes from one form to the other.
- The Law is also known as ‘Law of Degradation’.
- Every ordered system tends to become disordered.
- All matters tend to decay and obtain inferior form, and eventually die.
- Thus, the Universe has an end, so it must have beginning, and the Universe is not eternal.
- There is major contradiction in the ‘EVOLUTION’ which suggests the advancement and development of creation.
If you are blessed with this Bible study, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook or your preferred social media network. Thank you!
—Amit Christian (BibleSEO Editor)