- Identify your small group.
- Identify you topic.
- Begin and end on time.
- Introduce new comers.
- Mark keywords of your bible study topics.
- Visualize the picture.
- Ask relevant questions (It should not be too obvious or too hard!)
- If your small group does not understand, rephrase your question.
- Adopt and lead with your own style. Don’t imitate anybody.
- Don’t try to explain everything.
- Keep an eye contact.
- Encourage the quiet one and control the talkative (Silence does not mean non-participation).
- If you don’t know the answers, be honest to admit that.
- Be creative, encourage others’ ideas.
- Appreciate individual for good idea or answer.
- You must have conclusion and life applications in your mind.
For more details: Read How to Lead Small Group Bible Study
Other Resource: Coaching Life-Changing Small Group Leaders
If you are blessed with this Bible study, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook or your preferred social media network. Thank you!
—Amit Christian (BibleSEO Editor)